Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hurray for Midterms


I'm going to be able to enjoy midterms again this coming week. Things get rolling on Monday with physiology. I've found that these things don't seem to be getting any easier to face. I still feel a little bit of anxiety before every round of tests, but I guess that's good in a sense. I won't be getting complacent. I've also realized that I'm coming home in just over 2 months. It seems like this term has flown by really fast, and It's a nice carrot at the end of this midterm stick. Not much has happened in the time since my last post. I've just been going over all my lecture notes in preparation for the exams. The lecturers for the courses I've had this term haven't been as good as last term, so I've had to do a lot of self teaching from the lecture notes, and there is a lot of material to sift through for those testable tidbits. Oh, this is kind of old news, but Kristen (the girlfriend) and Crystal (her roommate) adopted a pair of kittens about a month ago. They've been fun to play with and they're pretty good company when they're not being the destructive forces of nature that they can be. Here are a few pictures of the little devils. Eris is Kristen's, she's the one with the black spots, and Otto is Crystal's he's got shorter hair and only orange spots. So they keep things from getting too boring around here. Hopefully in the post midterm lull I'll be able to go on a few more of those hash runs through the jungle, or attend the sand blast party next weekend. Until next weekend, I'll catch you all after the studying has subsided.

No comments: